Wednesday 20 October 2010

Title Block Ideas













One of the last three will be my chosen title block. As you can see all three of them are the same, the only difference is the colour. I will choose which ever colour, that goes best with my magazine.




                                            My title block
The reason I decided to design my title block like that is that it looks messy, so it suites genre of the magazine. However because I couldn’t get the exact colours for my magazine from the research, I decided I will try using as many as I could. However things I had to keep in mind were genre, attractiveness, age group and boldness. Therefore I choose black and white mostly, so it would be sophisticated and bold. The yellow bits in the writing is just something there to make it more interesting for the younger age group 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment